06 February 2012

Weight Loss.

I wanted to wait a month to see what kind of results I would get before I ended up blogging about it. My fiance and I started a low calorie diet 30 days ago. We have cut our calorie intake to 1200-1500 calories a day. I don't know how many calories we were eating before but if I had to estimate I would guess around 3000-5000 calories a day. It's shocking to see how many calories are in what. I feel ashamed for not paying attention before. So 30 days ago, I was 22lbs heavier. Yes, that's right.. I've lost 22lbs in 30 days. That is with no additional exercise, other than the normal everyday living. I feel a whole lot better. I feel healthier and  my energy has increased slightly. My headaches have disappeared, but that also could be from the abscess tooth. I like cooking healthy for me, and my family, and experimenting with new things. I thought it would be hard, and I  would give up like all the other diets I've tried, but it's not. This is what is working for us, and I can't wait to see what this journey brings us.

22lbs down. 50 more to go.

No comments: