11 November 2014

Free Learning Educational Children Apps through iTunes!

This post is for the parents or grandparents who have kids who love app games! These 3 are educational and best of yet FREE! Let me know what you think. You will need an itunes account and an iphone or ipad.






I have a 1 yr old, anda  7 yr old and do daycare for a couple kids ages 3-5 and they all thought this was fun. Getting them to take turns was the hard part. But it all worked out in the end. I like how they can practice writing their names, and letters. My 7 yr old is still a little advanced but she liked helping the little kids out with it.






My kids are huge fans of mazes. They zip through them in no time. I like how this helps the kids focus and has different styles from reading, to writing, to game playing. Colors are bright and fun and I'm a fan of it being Montessori based. One of our favs!







Who doesn't love the old nursery song Bingo? My kids had fun with this app watching the farm animals and listening to the different sounds and singing along. My 1 yr old is even trying to sing it now. I think this would be geared toward kids 3 and under, but we all had fun with it. Now the song is stuck in my head. hehe



No comments: